Tuesday, May 23, 2006

1 month birthday

Hey everyone! I turned 4 weeks old on Monday, 1 month tomorrow! On this occasion, I have more pictures from the past week or so to share with you.

First, I'm telling Daddy all about my adventures while he was in Monterey for a 2 day meeting. We really missed each other and had lots of catching up to do as you can see...

Daddy even helped me with a bath. He is so cool!
Then, we all decided to go for a trip to the beach in Half Moon Bay. I'm not sure if we really need the sunglasses but we're pretending it was the best beach day ever! ...well, so far it is MY best day at the beach!

Daddy is showing me what the beach is all about. Just check out the view...and surfers, yay! He promises me he will take me surfing some day.

And, here I am as snug as a bug in a... hand knit hooded sweater? I love it! It kept me warm all day. I could barely stay awake.

OK, fine, my parents really want me to post this movie of me hiccuping. Man... how embarrassing. Here it is.


Well folks! Thanks for visiting and sharing in the fun!
Hang loose...dude,
EASD

2 comments:

Andrea said...

So adorable.

larakatya said...

Awwwwwwww! Hiccoughs are tough buddy, I don't like them either. You make them look dashing and debonair.


Can't wait to meet you,
~Lara