Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Week 3

Greetings and welcome to week three of Mr. E - that's me! I've got lots more fun pictures for you and even more fun to come when I turn 1 month old next Monday. Stay tuned!

Everyone, please say hello to Grandma E. This picture was taken just moments after we met. As you can tell, we are E-namored with one another...;)

I think I may have passed the sniff test...

Ahhhhhh... This thing is SO soft, who made this for me again?

That first bath wasn't so bad. Thanks Mum!

It was quite exhausting, actually. I think it's time for a nap "ZZZzzzzzzzzzz"
Me and my grandparents, this is the life! =D
Well thats all for now folks. I'll keep you posted.
-E

2 comments:

bosko said...

Very cute, wow he has gotten big!

larakatya said...

*so deeply in love*

What a sweetheart,
~Auntie Lara