Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Week 2 post

By popular demand, I have posted some shots of me with some peeps you haven't seen me in pictures with yet.

First, my lovely blushing momma smiles for the camera as I do what I do best. Yay for boobies!

Next, Momma works at keeping me warm as I rest and keeping herself busy and creative at the hospital...what a woman! ;)

And here I sit in the arms of my namesake (middlename , that is). Grandpa says he's going to teach me how to comb my hair. I'm so excited!
Oh, and this is my silly Aunty. We thought we'd have some fun making faces for the camera. Aren't we cute?

Finally, a solo appearance by yours truly. Wheeeee! A clean diaper...*devious grin* I'll change that in t-minus 5 4 3 2...*pssssss...ffffarrrrt*

By the way, everyone, I am now 2 weeks 2 days old. Haven't I grown? Ok well, off to do more of that growing stuff.
Love from the bug,
EASD

2 comments:

larakatya said...

Evan,

You've got one hott momma! And you and your auntie L make the cutest monkeys I've ever seen!

I'll bet Grandpa is very excited to teach you all his follicle grooming techniques.

With love,
Auntie Lara

bosko said...

OMG! how sweet I love the pics of him with his grandfather and aunty, that baby takes cute pic's!!!!, he makes the sweetest faces, I love checkin up on you guys to see how you and "little bug" are doing. He's so sweet, I have added pic's of my moose too on myspace. take care all of you!
*hugs* steph