Tuesday, June 06, 2006

6 Weeks

So it has been awhile since I've updated things around here.
I've been a bit busy learning all sorts of new things like: How to stay in bed til 2pm on the weekends like Daddy (See Image A), learning how to smile socially instead of letting smiles solely express my gaseousness, avoiding the camera during these practice smiles until I get it down, graduating to a size 2 diaper, and bulking up to 12.2 pounds!!!

Image A:

Mommy is stylin' me up with my first black t-shirt and blue jeans. This is a genuine "West Coast Strollers" T... ride on!

Peek-a-boo, I see you Mom! Did you think I wouldn't see you sneaking around behind Daddy with the camera?

Doing my calisthenics, a.k.a. "Tummy time!" Phew I'm tired, this getting strong business is hard work!

My favorite place to be - in between two lovely ladies. I'm a lucky boy!

We are a happy family, can't you see? Just wish I was actually looking at the camera in this shot.

Take care everyone, and go easy on me if I don't get around to updating this every week... I'm only 6 weeks old sheesh! ;]
-E

1 comment:

bosko said...

wow! good pictures, you guys all look so good! Take care!