Thursday, August 17, 2006

Some of 4th of July and before

I'm as goofy as my caretakers make me out to be...
Auntie Laura thought I looked like some sort of fictional animal here, can't quite remember what though...

Mama and Daddy took me on a plane trip over 4th of July to visit a few of our family and friends in MN on the spur of the moment. We're sad we didn't get to tell more of you we were around, but it was almost impossible to see the small amount of people we did see.

Airplanes are very interesting little places, I look forward to trying this flying thing again soon. I have lots more of you I'm just dying to meet.

Here I am fussing at Mama's cousin Tim, he's quite the charmer and had me calmed down in no time. I sure do like this guy!

Ahhhhhh....Auntie Lara, I missed you! Glad you could join me for my first boat ride. :)


I'm not too sure whether or not I like these boat things. Everyone gets to swim but me...so unfair. However, Autumn was a real cutie...don't worry sweetheart, I'm not crying because of you. ;)Stay tuned folks, Mama and Daddy have many more pics of me to share and I have much more to say.

Until we meet again,
EASD

1 comment:

larakatya said...

I miss you too my dearest little guy!

Love you *kisses, nuzzles, huggles*

~Auntie Lara